Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a connected with some of your reasons you could obtain gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to look at.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you’ll find that irrespective of how good an insurance policy you might think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an idea that they agree could be profitable. Here’s some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may have also a full-line of services not desperate to add more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting group first to find out their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your the distribution. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to you down.)
6. Contain too many similar products and that market is flooded enough.
7. Your idea draws a minimal niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Your sales sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort because of.
10. Your product has happened to be patented by someone else and they don’t want to ascertain if they should go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your product or idea isn’t compared to what is already on the. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and don’t have a clue who competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a product that is strictly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing when what isn’t too far off out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, InventHelp Stories engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a significant. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your InventHelp Products to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down derived from that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and have a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued InventHelp patent services, whenever they participate in a quick explore your patent they see that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly following due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, and it was poorly written as well as cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they can expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they cannot look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on their line for the year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do not want to consider the risk of being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are only a few for this reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your place in that market and study part things yourself as marketable maybe can.